good game thanks
Bad Bots Rises
A downloadable game for Windows
Bad Bots Rises
Arm yourself because the bots are attacking!
Experience a unique platform shooter experience in Bad Bots Rises. Destroy deadly and diverse types of enemy bots, equip the most powerful guns in the planet, and free the earth from evil space robots.
- Meticulously polished game feel, with satisfying visual and sound effects
- Stunning and colorful handcrafted pixel art
- Melodic chiptune music composed by [Ozzed](Ozzed.net)
- 10 distinct types of enemies with unique abilities
- 3 Big and mean bosses to defeat
- 4 types of guns that will help you in different ways with 25 total guns to choose from
What's New Version 1.1?
- Graphic changes, redesign woods stage.
- Ultra sonic electron detector - A peculiar device provided by the Weapon Shop owner. You can now see the number of enemy bots on the HUD.
- Gamepad / Game Controller Support (Experimental)
- Minor tweaks and bug fixes.
- Crash on pause menu (fixed in 1.1.1)
- Operating System: Windows
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 Ghz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Direct X 8 compatible Graphics Card
- Hard Drive: 200 MB Hard Drive space
Thanks to Ozzed for the wonderful chiptune music. Visit Ozzed.net to see more beautiful chiptunes.
Bug reports, comments or suggestions? Fell free to contact us.
|Published||80 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, Boss battle, Fast-Paced, Pixel Art, platform-shooter, Robots, Runner, Shoot 'Em Up, Shooter|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Please add controller support. :-)
HI dev's can i play this game using a controller?
I'm not a dev, but it looks like its keyboard only.
The game doesn't currently support controller. Though, it will be implemented soon.
Quick Look for Bad Bots Rises. Great fun and awesome value to say the least!
I like the bite-sized levels and the weapon variety. :) Two more bosses to go...
Which engine you're used in development? :)